Monday, February 27, 2006

Miso Photography


Welcome to my little space on the internet, a place where you will get a virtual taste of who I am. So who am I?

My name is Andrew Hind. I’m a graduate from the Arts and Culture program at Carleton University in Ottawa Ontario Canada.

What do I do?

I am a photographer living in Ottawa. My work explores two very different elements: one is the urban landscape I inhabit. The second challenges the hegemony of heterosexuality. Through photo montage, I objectify the male body, with homoerotic undertones, in order to ask why we accept the objectification of women. Photography has become a way for me to express myself, my inner thoughts and feelings. I have also recently started to explore the wonderful world of video art. My first film Narcissistic Life explores the relationship of analog technology versus digital.

So take a look around. I know there isn’t much, but as time goes on, this site will grow to be the biggest thing the internet has ever seen!!!!

Cheers,
Andrew

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew, I love your work... especially the sexuality photos! Good luck with everything and I'm going to check back on here in a little while to see your latest stuff.
Salut,
Meghan
tiqqa@hotmail.com

10:52 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hey Andrew! Just realized you had a link to your blog on Facebook... actually just realized you had a blog :P Looking good! How you've been?? Haven't seen you since we finished Methods last year ;-)

Cheers,
Joe
xx

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home